As soon as you enter this home you won’t want to leave. Surrounded by stunning rural views & rolling hills this beautifully presented family home on just under 3.5 acres has all the luxuries of modern living with a classic country yet architectural feel.
High ceilings, spectacular sky light, wood fire place, open plan living, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 outdoor entertainment spaces & a jaw dropping 16 car spaces are just some of the many features you will find at this property.
Perfect versatile property for anything from a mechanical/ trucking point of view, to a hobby farm/ horses arrangement with a fully cleared & fenced grassy paddock, & extensive machinery & truck sheds.
• Stunning open plan living & dining, with built in entertainment unit & sunken living area with sliding door to outside entertainment area
• Solid timber kitchen with electric cooking, double fridge space, dishwasher, breakfast bar & servery to dining space
• Main living area features heating & cooling options, reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans & wood fire place
• An abundance of storage throughout the home including built-in hallway cupboards
• Well sized internal laundry with access to the garage & great storage
• Modern, tiled family bathroom with double vanity, dual shower heads & bathtub along with direct laundry chute
• Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan, full wall built-ins robes, stunning rural views & ensuite with large shower
• 3rd living space central to 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans & 2 with built-in robes.
• Polished timber floors & tiles throughout the home with carpeted master bedroom
• High ceilings with downlights & ceiling fans throughout
• Timber feature walls, vast ceilings & skylight in main living areas giving the home a unique architectural feel
• Concrete driveway leading to double carport & garage with internal access to the laundry
• Full bathroom in house garage with 2nd sink & storage outside bathroom
• Tiled, undercover outdoor entertainment area with ceiling fan & sliding door access to sunken living area
• Timber deck entertainment area flowing around the house with stunning views, LED down lights & built-in timber entertainment & bar fridge nook
• Landscaped & fully fenced house yard with established hedges & fruit trees
• Concrete paths leading from laundry to back yard & clothes line
• Large dog kennel / pen
• Multiple expansive machinery sheds all Colorbond with 6 roller door garage spaces, 5 high clearance carport spaces & 1 truck/bus carport space
• Town water connection
If you are wanting to live the country life & still be just minutes to the new Green Hills shopping complex & The Hunter Expressway, along with under 40 minutes to Newcastle CBD look no further than 85 Valley View Lane.
To book an inspection or for more information call Mathew Sylvester on 0401 255 656.