Registered Large Vacant Blocks!
Heddon Greta's new inviting address is now registered & available to call your own. With more than half already sold, don't miss out on one of the last few left to build your dream home and be a part of this quiet, tucked away gem!
Designed with families in mind, these lots are only available to build family dream homes.
Whether its Madeline Street, Broome Street, or Louis Close, Heddon Greta ..... one will be your future address to call home!
- Block sizes range from 772.8m² – 1,237.3m²
- Large residential vacant blocks
- Fully serviced
- NBN available
- Overview plan & price list available on request
- Lot 1 (814m²) - $265,000
- Lot 3 (1,119.9m²) - $265,000 (UNDER OFFER)
- Lot 5 (929.4m²) - $265,000
- Lot 6 (906.3m²) - $265,000
- Lot 7 (834.8m²) - $247,000 (UNDER OFFER)
- Lot 8 (776.5m²) - $245,000
- Lot 9 (1,026m²) - $269,000 (UNDER OFFER)
- Lot 12 (833.8m²) - $245,000
- Lot 14 (1,055.9m²) - $272,000
- Lot 15 (1,056m²) - $272,000
- Lot 18 (898.7m²) - $270,000
- Lot 20 (1,015m²) - $275,000
- Lot 21 (836.6 m²) - $249,000
- Lot 23 (1,056m²) - $267,000
- Lot 24 (1,188m²) - $267,000 (UNDER OFFER)
LEARN ABOUT HEDDON GRETA....
Sylvester Real Estate, Kurri Kurri is proud to present this unique lifestyle opportunity releasing 27 fully serviced lots off Madeline Street, Heddon Greta.
The Heddon Greta community is all about family and lifestyle. This newly released stage in the already well-established area is perfectly located, with being only a short distance to the local suburb of Kurri Kurri & only 15 minutes from the vibrant newly developed regional shopping centres of Maitland.
Catering for a range of retail shops including Coles and Aldi, commercial, primary and secondary education uses, a multiple of neighbouring playing fields, a sports ground, swimming centre and countless more of community facilities this lifestyle ticks all the boxes.
Located just 3 minutes from the Hunter expressway access, you have everything at your doorstep. From Newcastle, the Central Coast & Sydney, Heddon Greta is in prime position making them all very accessible. Newcastle CBD only 30 minutes away. Also central to the $410 million dollar redevelopment expansion of Greenhill’s shopping centre in East Maitland.
It has easy access to everything from cinemas, retail outlets and fine dining establishments to cultural centres, the mining industry, world class vineyards and pristine beaches of Newcastle.
It is the home to one of the last Drive-in cinemas. Steeped in history this landmark development provides the ideal liveability for families and is being developed with the word "community" in mind.
This new development in Heddon Greta has so much more to offer other than just calling it home. It's a lifestyle, a community, the residential envy of its neighbours and the place everyone will want to call home!
For more information please contact Mathew Sylvester on 0401 255 656.