Opportunity awaits in this solid 2-bedroom home, offering an affordable first home or investment with plenty of space for renovations, extensions and more. Positioned on a 1,012m² block with rear lane access.
- Two large bedrooms at the front of the home
- Neat kitchen/dining room with electric cooker and walk-in pantry
- Bright and tidy single level home, very well-kept with mature gardens
- Living room with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Original timber flooring, fretwork, ornate ceiling & cornices throughout
- Generous bathroom with shower and bath
- Internal laundry
- Timber veranda at the back of the home & front porch to relax and enjoy
- Lock-up double garage and carport
- Fully fenced block with rear lane access
- Only 600m to Kurri Kurri's CBD that offers pubs, take-away stores, childcare centre and other amenities.
- Council rates: approx. $1,900 per annum
- Water rates: approx. $720 per annum plus usage
- Land size: 1,012m²
To arrange an inspection today please call Mathew Sylvester on 0401 255 656.