Solidly constructed by the homes original owners, we have to offer this much loved 3-bedroom family home. This glorious property has been immaculately cared for over the years and is now ready for its next chapter.
Presenting an iron and original weatherboard home set on an impressive 3301m² approx. parcel this is the perfect place to call home, with opportunities and potential galore!
Whether you have been looking for that perfect space to build your new family home, renovate, invest or even develop this is a must see property!
Interior features include;
- Spacious original kitchen with electric cooking facilities featuring original fuel stove/oven and fantastic storage
- Ceiling fans throughout and 2 reverse cycle, split system air conditioners for year round comfort
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Central family bathroom along with additional external toilet and shower in laundry
- Valuable original timber weatherboards and windows in great condition
Exterior features include;
- Extra large 3301m² cleared block with amazing dual occ./ subdivision potential STCA
- Peaceful entertaining options; a spacious front porch and private rear deck overlooking the beautiful land
- Concrete driveway
- Double garage
- Fertile land with established fruit trees and garden
- Large machinery shed and garden shed
Fantastic location close to amenities including Bellbird Public School and preschool, Bellbird Pub, Bellbird Workers Club and Butchers, along with just 10 minutes' drive to Cessnock CBD to the northeast and Mount View area wineries and restaurants to the west.
- Council rates: $2,000per annum approx.
- Water rates: $872per annum approx. plus usage
- Land size: 3,301m²
For more information contact me directly on 0423 682 959. Keep safe & talk soon!