New to the market is this impeccably renovated 3-bedroom weather board and iron home positioned on a massive 1,350m2 parcel located in a quiet street in Kurri Kurri.
If you have been searching for a home with character and charm, with picture rail boards, timber fret work, ornate ceilings & wooden floorboards. This is one property not to be missed!
Property features include:
• 3 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Impressive renovated kitchen with soft closing drawers, great storage space & gas cook top
• Kitchen & dining room with wall air-conditioning
• Lounge room with fire place & reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Bathroom offers large storage cupboards
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Freshly painted inside & out
• Outdoor laundry with 2nd toilet
• Manicured gardens
• Sandstone fire pit
Outside the home presents a great amount of street appeal with beautiful fencing & hedging that leads to the undercover front veranda. The long drive way flows down to the double carport & single garage that also offers an undercover entertainment area to the side & huge back yard.
NB: Potential of a subdivision subject to Council approval.
To arrange a private inspection today call Samantha Shone on 0423 682 959.