For more information or to book an inspection please call Blake Rourke 0428 629 709.
This 3-bedroom weatherboard & iron home has been well kept over the years boasting great street appeal positioned on a 613m2 block & nestled in a quiet yet convenient location.
Presenting a double lock-up garage, private fully fenced yard which creates a relaxed family friendly atmosphere. This property would suit both home owners & investors alike.
- All 3 sizeable bedrooms; 2 with generous built-in robes
- Modern kitchen appointed with electric stove & ample storage
- Lounge room with polished boards & split system air-conditioning
- Charming weatherboard facade featuring tin roof & an enclosed verandah
- Functional family bathroom offering a bath & shower
- Quiet family friendly neighbourhood
- Second shower & toilet off the laundry
- Fully fenced & private backyard perfect for those with kids & pets
- Located just minutes to local schools, parks, transport, shops and the Hunter expressway makes this one is a must see for anyone looking for their next home
- Currently tenanted returning $375 per week with the potential to increase
- Council rates $1,700 approx. pa
- Water rates $720 approx. pa