Walk into tranquillity as soon as you open the front gate. This brick & tile 4 bedroom family home is certainly worth a look!
Solidly built in the 1980’s this established home has so much to offer; peaceful established gardens, open plan kitchen & living, outdoor entertainment area, heating & cooling options, even a teenagers retreat just to name a few.
• 4 Bedrooms; 3 with built in robes
• Master bedroom with R/C S/S air-conditioning
• Family bathroom with tub & shower options
• Lovely laminate kitchen with electric cooking & double draw dishwasher
• Open plan kitchen & living with R/C S/S air-conditioning & slow combustion fireplace,
along with access to outdoors via beautiful French doors
• Slate flooring in entry, family room & kitchen
• Formal lounge & dining with new carpet
• Plantation shutters
• Ceiling fans in most rooms including all bedrooms
• Solar hot water system
• Internal laundry with backyard access
• Garden shed
• 3 Car ports
• 10 Solar panels
• Rear lane access
• Well established, low maintenance gardens, with plenty of bird life
• Teenagers retreat including; lounge, dining, solar hot water, shower, toilet, cooling air-conditioning & fire place
• 1,012m² approx. block
This is the perfect place to raise your family. Situated on an extremely generous, well established 1,012m² approx. parcel of land that is just a short drive to shops, schools & the Hunter Expressway. There is something for every member of the family to fall in love with.
For more information or to book an inspection call Mathew Sylvester on 0401 255 656.