This sprawling brick & tile, timber feature family home situated on an approximate 1 acre parcel in the beautiful, peaceful community of Mulbring is ready to welcome your family.
A beautifully presented home featuring 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living & dining, formal dining & living, along with spectacular indoor-outdoor entertainment space including custom bar & 10-person spa!
Whether you have a growing family or just love to entertain this home will tick all your boxes.
• Spacious open plan tiled kitchen, living & dining space with combustion fire place & sliding door to alfresco area
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home including bedrooms for all year comfort
• Neat & tidy open plan kitchen with induction cooktop, tiled splash back, above bench & base storage, large pantry & breakfast bar
• Formal carpeted lounge room, with ample natural light, & dining with timber & glass doors from entry foyer & kitchen
• High quality roman blinds & curtains throughout the home
• 4 carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes
• Expansive master suite with ceiling fan, walk in robe & large ensuite with vanity storage, bath tub & shower options along with bathroom heating
• Central 3-way family bathroom perfect for privacy & convenience, also featuring heating, & great vanity & linen storage
• Fantastic expansive hallway storage, along with storage in entry foyer
• Laundry with access to backyard
• Full concrete driveway from street to garage
• Double lock up garage & single carport
• Multiple solar panels & solar/electric hot water system
• Neatly built garden beds surround the home
• Tiled large front porch
• Extensive security system including cameras & alarms
• Fully concreted & covered alfresco area with weather blinds, lights & audio speakers
• Enclosed outdoor entertainment area with incredible glass panels, custom built seating, bar complete with fridges & BBQ area
• Amazing 10-seater spa bath
• Massive level back yard with 3-way shed for tools & lawn mower, kids space & workshop, complete with water & power connection
• Garden shed & chicken coop
• Town water connection & enviro cycle sewerage system
Once you arrive you will not want to leave, surrounded by beautiful rural scenery & mountains this stunning Beechwood home is a must to inspect.
Just 10 minutes to Kurri Kurri, 15 minutes to Cessnock, 17 minutes to the Hunter Expressway & 5 minutes to the M1 motorway you can experience the best of both worlds.
To book an inspection or for more information call Mathew Sylvester on 0401 255 656.
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM