Sized to accommodate new and growing families in comfort and resting in a neighbourly pocket, this quality home offers a well-designed floorplan with 3-living areas, 4-bedrooms and 2-bathroom layout and is enhanced by modern fixtures.
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with his and her robes leading to ensuite
- 5 split system air-conditioners throughout the home
- Spacious family floorplan offering 3 designated living areas
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop & stainless steel appliances
- Tiles throughout the main living areas, carpet to rumpus and bedrooms
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Double car garage offering internal access to the home
- Beautiful location in Heddon Greta, Backing onto quiet nature reserve
- Fruit trees; mandarin, lemon & lime
- Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac
Location is key, with the home being only 10 minutes to Maitland, 15 minutes to Greenhills and Cessnock, and only 15 minutes for quick trips to the Hunter Valley vineyards. A great advantage to this location is the Hunter Expressway located just 4 minutes away, making commuting more than convenient.
- Council rates: approx. $1,800 per annum
- Water rates: approx. $800 per annum plus usage
- Land size: 963sqm