Located in the quiet southern side of Weston this established & homely 3 bedroom family home sits on a generous 1220m² block.
A property to suit many with plenty of opportunity & potential. Whether you are an investor looking for a large lot with side access & dual occupancy (STCA) potential or a first home buyer wanting room to grow, an inspection is highly recommended.
Property features include:
• Welcoming facade with bricked verandah, forever boards, iron roof & outdoor blinds
• 3 carpeted bedrooms all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Central carpeted loungeroom with ceiling fan & air-conditioning
• Neat & clean kitchen with fantastic storage & great flow to dining space
• Family bathroom with walk in shower & great natural light
• Large internal laundry
• Second separate toilet
• Indoor/outdoor semi enclosed entertainment room
• Covered verandah off the back of the house connecting the home to the backyard, perfect for wild life watching with bushland views
• Fully fenced yard, sectioned to suit pets & outdoor activities
• Double garage with roller door access from the side lane & pedestrian access to the backyard
• Good sized garden shed
• Room to park 6 cars
• Huge yard with established trees
Features galore in a fantastic location situated within walking distance to amenities just a few minutes drive to the Hunter expressway & a short drive to Kurri Kurri & Cessnock CBDs.
Call Mathew Sylvester on 0401 255 656 for more information or to arrange an inspection today.