The Picture-Perfect Cottage built by father & son 31 years ago, constructed of a solid timber hardwood frame & iron roof. It has a lovely aspect timber verandah wrapping around the home, presenting multiple spaces for the whole family to enjoy.
Inside you will love the spacious family floorplan offering two designated living areas, combustion fireplace for those cooler months and a character filled Country style kitchen.
Outside offers a fully fenced family size yard, with a double garage/workshop and a private entertaining area with a built in BBQ.
• 3 spacious bedrooms with great natural light
• 2 neat and tidy bathrooms with shower and bath options
• Solid timber Country style kitchen with electric cooking
• Internal laundry with ideal storage
• Huge family room in the heart of the home
• Second living room with split system air-conditioning
• Separate dining area with combustion fireplace
• Rear deck overlooking the large backyard
• Established gardens and multiple fruit trees
• Double lock up shed with workshop, large garden shed for extra storage
• Located only 2- minutes from the Hunter Expressway
• Conveniently located with schools, Kurri Kurri & Weston CBD and transport all close by
** Private inspections only - please contact Sam on 0423 682 959 to book your inspection.
Land size: 809sqm
Council rates: $1400 approx. pa
Water rates: $170 per qtr.