A fantastic first-home or investment opportunity awaits in this well-maintained home, with generous land dimensions and a quiet, yet convenient setting defines its instant appeal. Showcasing a relaxed layout with contemporary accents, the property is designed with a functional floor plan revealing three bedrooms, inviting living area and a updated kitchen. The level backyard and sheltered alfresco offers a great start for summer entertaining, and the double garage adds further appeal of the rear lane.
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen complete with stainless steel electric appliances and dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining area
- Combustion fire place, air conditioning and ceiling fans ensure year round comfort
- Updated bathroom with combined shower and bath
- 10 x solar panels
- External laundry with plenty of storage and an additional powder room outside
- Concreted undercover area at the backdoor overlooking the huge backyard
- Double shed at the rear of the property
- Rear lane and side access plus ample street parking at the front
- Approx. 500m to Kurri Kurri's CBD, cafe's, public transport and local schools
Whether you are buying your own home or investment property this one is for you!
Council rates: approx. $2,450 per annum
Water rates: approx. $720 per annum plus usage
Rental return: $400 per week
Land size: 964m²
To arrange a private inspection please call Samantha Shone on 0423 682 959.